NTERNATIONAL FILM AWARDS
Charleston International Film Awards is a
bio-monthly Festival. Charleston is the largest city in the U.S.
state of South Carolina known for its strong tourism industry even
ranked by some as the best city in the world. We invite you to
submit your work. We are looking for tourism and culture based film.
We also welcome anytype of films with passion and hardwork.
Charleston International Film Awards accept timeless films from any genres and
any part of the world.
Films with various languages are welcome but must be added with
English subtitle (or it can be dubbed into English).
We also accept submission through
Film Festivals Alliance.
or at the logo to submit.
Choose one of the following genres
match your work
- Action film
- Adventure film/documentary
- Animation film/documentary
- Biography film/documentary
- Comedy film
- Crime film/documentary
- Drama film
- Faith-Based film/documentary
- Family film/documentary
- Fantasy film/documentary
- History film/documentary
- Horror film/documentary
- Music film/documentary
- Musical film/documentary
- Mystery film/documentary
- Romance film
- Sci-Fi film/documentary
- Sports film/documentary
- Thriller film/documentary
- War film/documentary
- Western film/documentary
International Feature Narrative
Fiction film with duration longer
than 40 minutes
- International Featurette Narrative
Fiction film with 24–40 minutes in
Fiction film with duration less than 24 minutes
FILM: Including docufiction and docudrama.
Documentary with a running time more
than 40 minutes
International Documentary Featurette
Documentary film with 24-40 minutes
in running time
Documentary with a running time less
than 24 minutes
recommended for newcomers.
- Emerging International Director
- Emerging International Short Narrative - Emerging International Featurette
- Emerging International Feature Narrative
- Emerging International Documentary
(English language only, send your
script in .pdf format)
- International Short
- International Feature
(> 60 Pages)
- visual effects
- All in one in International Feature Narrative package
INTERNATIONAL FEATURETTE NARRATIVE
- visual effects
- All in one short in International Featurette Narrative package
INTERNATIONAL SHORT NARRATIVE
- visual effects
- All in one short in International Short Narrative package
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your
film/s or script or music video (work) to the Charleston International Film
Awards (the Festival), you agree to all Terms and Conditions below
Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that all submitted work is original,
and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and
thereto is owned and/or controlled by the submitter/filmmaker to the
full extent necessary to enable the Festival to use the Work as
contemplated by these Rules.
- Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that the Work submitted does not
infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common
law rights of any third party.
-- All submission fees are not refundable.
- All submissions should be sent prepaid.
- All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
- Only attending winning filmmakers at our Awards Ceremony will
receive physical awards. Regardless of the Prize and the winning
Submission of an
entry gives the festival or its appointed partner permission to have
accepted poster or frame of the work exhibited, or photographed for
- The Festival
reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or
- The Festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
- The Festival has the right to work with any institution and
partners festival for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
-All disputes in
respect of any matter relating to the Festival shall be subjected to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in South
Carolina. Any dispute arising as a result of
submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the
lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting
- The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the
profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
- Submitter/filmmakers acknowledge that remediation of any sort will
be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
- It is a must to keep communications with the Festival professional
and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification
at any point in the adjudication process, including the
nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That
stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who
submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not
be expected to communicate with any other persons.
- Submitter/filmmakers agree to indemnify us and hold us and our
employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims
and liability associated with your participation or entry to the
By submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that
they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the
Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and
conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.
submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that they
have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms
and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions
herein, in their entirety, without modification.